Sunday, December 10, 2006

(You get me) So Excited

Did anyone read the comment that was posted by Anonymous in my blog titled "Ironic"? If u haven't, I suggest you do so.



Apparently, there are others besides my frens who are reading my blogs. I love comments like that coz it gets me all "so excited" and armed with my bazookas... Lock & loaded! This blog is dedicated to addressing the Anonymous prick (whoever he or she may be). So worry not about trashing my party, Prick... it is still on!

First,
Kelantan may be a deeply conservative state but the wave of modern liberal thinking is sweeping through. More and more are feeling oppressed, especially the younger generation. And this is why; there's really nothing wrong with the religion. The problem lies with the Leaders that interpret them. I'm sure the Quran has 'guidelines' on what a devout should and should not do. These guidelines... are guidelines. The PAS-led government in Kelantan are turning these guidelines into laws which are an abuse of human rights and the basic fundamentals of freedom, ESPECIALLY those of women.

Second,
You are such a prick to even suggest that one day... someone might just decide to go naked; dun u dare mention my MOM or my sistas (leave them outta this). I'm sure when that day comes, that person will most definitely end up behind bars! I'm sure we already have sufficient laws to prohibit anyone from going indecently naked in public. The Kelantan government wants to fine Muslim women who do not wear a 'tudung' coupled by an attire that wraps the whole body; so what's next? So are u trying to say that a tight beautiful office attire with knee length dress is indecent? That is what the Kelantan government is saying. I have female Muslim friends who do not like to wear 'tudung' and the whole mummified attire; it's their choice! That does not make them indecent! You shallow-minded Prick!

Third,
The Kelantan people will one day realize that it was a mistake to have PAS at the helm of the state government. And yes, PAS at the helm means NO DEVELOPMENT, NO FOREIGN INVESTMENT, NO IMPROVEMENTS; they are just scarying almost everybody away with their extremist laws and deceiving the people of Kelantan... That will eventually make the Kelantan people prehistoric... that is if they choose to be the "katak di bawah tempurung" and not evolve!

I have nothing against Islam or the Muslims; I have many Muslim frens. If they want to dress up in their mummified ninja suits, I have nothing agaisnt that either. Just dun make it compulsory for those who do not want to wear them. It's about the freedom of choice and making sane decisions.

Now back to the question as to who is being prehistoric, insane and discriminatory here... ain't it obvious, Prick?

Sheeesssh!

Dig This:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya ya ...i was thinking.. wah... pimp boy's popular eh, ppl actually took the effort to write such a looong comment. I just wonder thoug, if there's any sane & decent malaysian who would streak at any chance, like what the comment says? And i do not think my mommy is indecent for wearing sleeveless blouses leh... cute what...