Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Scrubs! .....Oink! Oink!

Arrrggghh! Those scrubs... team Andy and Laura made it to the top in this leg. I like Laura tho'; it's Andy that is all filthy and crappy coz he's a Weasel... sleazy & shady (I think he is one in real life too!).


"Which came first... the chicken or the egg? You need to get the eggs 1st!" (that's Andy pretending to be nice to Francesca by telling her where to get the eggs)

Anyway, whether we like it or not, the fact is that the Amazing Race Asia already has a winner; just that we, the couch potatoes, do not know exactly who yet. It could be Andy and Laura... well! maybe not. As for me I'm still putting my weight on Andrew and Syeon who came in 2nd this time around even though they were trailing Howard & Sahran at the Detour.

I was rather surprised the remaining teams had to get to 2 countries in within 1 leg... that's quite rare too, ain't it? And even more surprised that, of so many BKK landmarks, the producers chose one that goes "Oink! Oink!"... and like Andrew commented... the landmark was quite small.


"We found the Bacon... now to the slaughter-house, I mean pit-stop"

"Oink! Oink!" goes the Bacon...

To be frank, I haven't been rooting for any all-girl group to win. None have won in any Amazing Race so far. I would be very happy to see this situation keep up... he he he! Zab & Joe Jer almost got eliminated in this leg... coz they came in last! But I guess LADY LUCK was on their side; the first all-Asian team to experience the non-elimination phenomenon. But, I guess I'm happy that they were not eliminated just yet. After all, they were nice enough to offer tips to compatriots Andrew & Syeon while they were in Wat Niwat Thamaprawat in Ayutthaya Province, Thailand.


"The Last of the all-female duo; extinction in sight! Not quite though!"

Anyway, this means that the chances of an all-girl team to win an Amazing Race grows ever slimmer that it will happen on Season 1 of The Amazing Race Asia. But between Zabrina and Joe Jer or Laura and Andy winning the coveted Top spot... I would rather Zab & Joe Jer than Laura & Andy.

No comments: