Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Personal Message to the Mindless Madman

I was doing a little clean-up of my inbox and found this hilarious picture. So thought I'd share with everyone:


...and as you can I see, I don't like Bush... In fact, I have labelled him George "Warmonger" Bush; till today I still despise him.

All the good that America use to stand for, all went down the gutters the moment he held office. Never in the history of the US of A, was there ever a moronic President who is in an ever constant state of denial like this one.

Here's my message to that nincompoop:

Mr. Bush, you have failed tremendously if peace is what you seek. The world is no longer a safe place, and that's all thanks to you. You no longer care about how the people of the World think about you. You don't care about poverty, hunger, misery and human rights. You only care about your big fat pockets.

Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was prosperous albeit being ruled by a dictator. The Iraqis are no better now; worst still, they no longer have a life. They only hang by a thread made up of fear that they may not survive to see the day when the peace you promised them would materialize. You had your own agenda to pursue. And now you messed up! So stop giving excuses for your failures. Be accountable for your actions. Be a man and admit you were wrong all along. Your so-called liberation of the Iraqis was no liberation at all. With the carnage that they are witnessing now, they are better off with Saddam Hussein in power.

You believe in God, don't you? You believe in being righteous, don't you? Well, trust me, if there really is a God, you will rot in HELL for eternity for all the sufferings and misery you caused this World to endure. You are a mindless madman.

No comments: