Thursday, December 28, 2006

Run, Baby, Run

Yup... it's The Amazing Race Asia race-day! I'm not sure if I'm able to catch it tonight (maybe the rerun after midnight...) since I'll be working late. Have an audit tomorrow and an urgent delivery the day after... the inconvenience of WORK!!!

So the following teams, I hope and pray will be eliminated in the next 3 legs in the following order:
1) The obnoxious team "Laura & Andy"... okay, I over-exagerated. Laura isn't obnoxious but Andy definitely is an S-"Whole".



2) then Team "Howard & Sahran" whom I think have either been lucky or "helped" to get this far... after all, they skipped 2 tasks but still ended up fairly well. No! They do not deserve to be in the winner's circle. May I also add, Sahran whines too much!



3) last but not least, Team "Sandy & Francesca". Of all the "caucasian" teams, I like this one the most becoz they have been ("so far seen as") honest in the game, forthcoming and NOT underhanded, sneaky or sly like Andy is. But still, they gotta go coz this is after all "Asia's Very Own", so to say.



And I am rooting for these three teams to be in the final sprint to the finish line:
1) Andrew & Syeon, who have been very well-coordinated and competitive. I would hope they were the winners of this race.



2) Mardy & Marsio; they may not be prudent and they eat too much, but time and time again, they have proven that "size does not matter!"



3) Zabrina & Joe Jer... they are my fellow Malaysians and they may have won my heart by being nice to their fellow compatriots; I hope they get to be in the Top 3 but Andrew & Syeon are still my favourite to win this race.



So, to the three "truly" Asian teams (... and I know this may be redundant since someone has already won the race): Run, Baby, Run!



"Run, Baby, Run" is the title of a hit by multiple-grammy winner Sheryl Crow from her 1993 album "Tuesday Night Music Club".

No comments: