Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Finally

Ok... I have been quiet for the past few weeks...

Finally... I decided to break the mold!
Finally... I was atop Batu Caves!
Finally... I actually went up to Menara KL!

Finally, I'm getting it all right up my alley... yea! It has been quite a while since I felt that way. And now everywhere I go... I can hear KT Tunstall's 'Suddenly I See' blaring thru the airwaves of In-My-Head fm.

Contrary to what many would have thot, I've actually had an exciting and wonderful time amidst all that busy schedules of work that had piled up while I was away for 3 weeks! Let me see... where do I start.

1st... there was the furniture; which reminded me of the four musketeers who braved the odds of not bathing for 7 days (tsk! tsk! not all 4 actually braved that); which in turn drove me insane reminiscing all about the unforgettable experience; which in turn made me ask these wonderful people out for coffee (... and mind u, not all came!)

Then, there was this wonderful person I met in one of my travels. Let's just call that person C. Becoz I had to show C around, I actually visited Malaysian landmarks which I believe most of us actually take for granted. I was very embarrassed to admit to C that I had not been to any of the important landmarks. Well... the point is, I have redeemed myself... at least for the time being. I can now proudly proclaim that I have been to the KL Tower, Batu Caves and Pandan Waterfalls... and if u are a Malaysian and u dun know where any of those landmarks are... then shame on u! Go figure that one out yourself!

I've decided to do two things now:
1) To revive my travelogue of Cambodia which had been 'terbengkalai'
2) To embark on documenting my recent travel to Vietnam

ooooo... and I'm all excited! Got an X'mas eve party coming up soon.... and all four of us are gonna bump into each other... let me see; there's da pimp, Momma, styrofoam girl and her lovely Chindian Crazy Carpenter.

Oh... Finally, the Blonde Barbies are out of the competition on The Amazing Race 10... They deserve it for being so very b*tchy. That also means my fav male models might just make it to the finish line. Go get the million boys!

Male Models Tyler & James; how could u not like them? Especially when they ain't as nasty as them Blonde Barbies!


Finally, before I shut my gap... or actually lay my hand to rest, I'd like to thank Dave for pointing out to me about the quote in my previous blog. Let's just say, if u know what it is all about, so be it. Otherwise, it really is a very nice piece of message. So no need to go all defensive 'bout that. Respect one, respect all!

Finally... have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"styrofoam girl and her lovely Chindian Crazy Carpenter."

~ WTF??? pimp boy, if one day chindian boy's chick come up and bitch smacks ya, i can't help ya! Worse if she bitch smacks me, u better start laying low...away from me leh, esp. i know where u live... muahahahahahaha......

btw, male bimbos gonna win again... wateva... :p