Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Momma's Song

I got to know someone whom I've been calling Momma... coz she's got de Momma looks (... I wasn't involved in any part for this nick-thingy tho').

Here is what's special; Momma's Momma is also having a B'day on the same day as Momma! Can you imagine that?... it is like Momma's Momma's present was lil' Momma way back when Momma's Momma gave birth to lil' Momma. Anyway, S-G and I (and the staffs of Eden @ King Chulan Street) celebrated Momma's B'day a lil earlier; but good thoughts all the same.

"Yeah! I'll be 1 (one) year younger!"


A B'Day Celebration with the Box posses and nice staff of Eden @ King Chulan Street


The Box Posses posing with the Restaurant Manager


Happy B'Day to Momma & Momma's Momma!



"Momma's Song" is a track by K-Ci & Jojo which was on their 2nd album entitled "It's Real" . The album was released in 1999.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx a bunch for the wishes..really appreciate it...and thanx for celebrating it with me.