Monday, December 25, 2006

~* Because I Got High

Trust me... This ain't no plagiarism! I was really high...

Over the X'mas weekend, I was in KL for Styrofoam-girl's X'mas party. It was for the most part, fun! However, I got myself pretty drunk... which has NOT happened in a long, long while. Apparently, I was blabbering non-stop when I was "high" and it was TMI for the most part.

Funny thing is, when I woke up the next morning, I had no recollection of what I said the night before, after I got drunk. I remember puking but what happened after that was not clear anymore. The scary thing was, the girls remembered every single detail about what I had said... that was what S-G was saying.

The girls did not fill me in about the whole shebang but whatever bits-n-pieces they dropped about what I mentioned drunk, freaked me out... To tell you the truth, sometimes, I do freak myself out... it is very scary sometimes. Even Momma looked quite shaken by it!

Apologies are in order if I had said anything I wasn't supposed to say; or did anything I wasn't supposed to do; or went anywhere I wasn't supposed to go... you get the idea! Well... I ain't gonna booze for quite awhile after this. The thought of what happened at the party is gonna haunt me for quite awhile.

With that said & done, I would also like to mention that "it was the greatest party ever!" and I'm sure Adam would share the same sentiment. Here's why:

1) The food was nothing short of edible and yet delectable. Them potatoes were good! I also liked them "balls and sausages"... ke ke ke! But my most favourite food of them all (which was pretty obvious) was the raw asparagus... it was, for lack of a better word, absolutely scrumptious.

2) The company was not dull... though at some point, the Christmas songs were. We had an UNO session which was something new to some of them party-people. We had to end that one game after quite some time since no one was winning and everybody was sabotaging everybody else... ha ha ha... and we were all like "colour-blind". That actually contributed to me getting a tad higher.


So a big TQ to S-G and her homeys for "the greatest party ever!"... and all her other posses as well for making this party such a fabulous one. Merry Christmas ev'ryone!




"Because I Got High" was a hit by Afroman from his album of the same title which was released in 2000. Incidently, blossoms_stoned used this as the main title of her blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanson, dont fret too much on the TMI stuff. (grin)

blossoms_stoned said...

~* what tmi? anything happened at the do? :D