Monday, May 22, 2006

Gossips


My buddy once told me that he hated gossips. I second that. In fact I think that gossips are an important ingredient in catastrophical decimation of friendship or relationship. Funny isn't it? I mean the mouth was made for eating and yet it could also function as something much more destructive than that.

Now I for one, don't like gossips about me and I try as best I can (not perfect tho') not to gossip about other people. For quite some time now, I have been able to keep a low profile of myself. But for some peculiar reason, after I befriended this so-called friend, my profile has been elevated. Suddenly, I became an interesting figure with very not-so-conventional ways of doing things. Adding to the fact that my GF and I had broken up, I have now heard tonnes of stories about me... some of which were made up by God-knows-who.

So, it is really frustrating. I got to know of a certain somebody who did just that. My impression of him transformed overnight from one of The Garden of Eden to that of the fiery-chasms of Hell. My oversight for the trust and everything put in to build a friendship. But I will not mention any names... why? Cause, I have learnt from experience that you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

To whoever you are... word does reach my ears! But thank you for opening my eyes. I can see clearly now.

Anyway, I've got a sore shoulder from yesterday's workout. I promise myself to put more effort to be diligent in working out. Ain't nobody u can depend on but yourself!

:-)

No comments: