Monday, May 22, 2006

The Amazing Race 9 Aftermath


Okay... so we now know the Hippies won the Amazing Race 9... Recent revelations circulated over the internet show a very disturbing development after the winners crossed the finish line. Of course, I was rooting for the Frat boys since they were really good till the part when they faltered and failed to identify the correct flags. Towards the end of the race, it seems like the Frat Boys and the Hippies were not going to get along... period! The images below show otherwise:


Shocking images show the Frats and the Hippies in very homoerotic positions. Makes me wonder, was it the booze? These images were taken in February 2006 after the race prior to the premiere [Source: Jaunted]. I was under the impression that the Frat boys were lusting over Dani & Danielle. [Sniggering...] As the saying goes; there's always more than meets the eyes. I don't deny though... the Frat boys do have a solid to-die-for body; but I'm not sure that's reason enough to pose in their undies alone at home... lol!


I still can't stop giggling... somebody... Help me please! One more thing... another mention of Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich; and my head will go "POP!". Somebody... anybody... dump them in a cell and throw away the key; I have had enough of them.

No comments: