Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Penny's Day


May 23, 1977. One beautiful soul was born into this worldly realm. She became..... my "heng tai"'s wife (ha! ha! ha!... gotcha... didn't I?) Well 29 years later, this day... she is 29! Despite domestic complications, I helped kickstart a beautiful day and will make sure this day is a passing of goodness. For everyone deserves to be rewarded for having lived and breathed so far.

It started with Mango Delight and Mocha-chino. The smile on someone's face upon being surprised is all the rewards I can ask for; and I got it. Though the day shall progress like any other day, every little thing we do to try and make even the slightest difference has its gains and rewards.

Penny... be happy. You are one of the few most important people to me in this world. It is my pleasure to be part of this becoming. Keep your fate and your happiness within the palm of your hands ;-). Tonight, a nice dinner is on me. HAPPY PENNY's DAY!

To anyone who is reading my blog, I'd just like to say... treasure those loved ones around you. Life is not long enough to be forsaking these treasure. It may be too late once they are lost. Good night and Good Luck!

1 comment:

gt said...

I totally agree with you. Nice blog!