Friday, January 12, 2007

A Night To Remember

I received them tickets yesterday. And judging by how exquisite the whole packing was, I have a hunch it is going to be a glitzy affair. I'm NOT sure if I will be blown away though... that remains to be seen. I mean I have NO DOUBT Sarah Brightman or Adrea Bocelli can BLOW ME AWAY COMPLETELY... but Il Divo? hmmm... Guess we'll have to wait and see. However, what I am certain is this will definitely be a night to remember.

Here's why... the ticket I won apparently costs a freaking RM 1,000 a piece. I mean, that's not what an average Malaysian would want to fork out to watch a bunch of hunks performing some arias. Besides, the dress code for the night is smart casual; faded / torn jeans, round neck tees, shorts, sports attire and slippers are strictly prohibited. Oh! One more thing... "latecomers will NOT be admitted into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance."


Front view of the Il Divo Concert Tickets & its envelope


Back view of the Il Divo Concert Tickets & its envelope


Additional insert / Invitation


So I guess it is set. I'll be heading to KL on 16-Jan-2007 (Tue) for this concert at the Plenary Hall of the KL Convention Center. By the way, Momma! You know what to do... dun be late and I'll see you at this prestigious event! And if any of you CIMB people happens to stumble accross my blog; a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who gave me this opportunity. ;)



"A Night To Remember" was a very popular song by Shalamar way back in 1982 from their highly successful album "Friends". This song has been re-recorded by many artistes over the years including British boyband 911 in 1996 and British pop-group Liberty X in 2006. Even Cyndi Lauper had a different song with the same title in 1989 from her own album "A Night To Remember".

1 comment:

blossoms_stoned said...

Wow wee.... I m green with envy pimpy! Hope u have an amazing time there! Hey, if you're early and wanna catch a coffee before your show, holler! since convention center IS just a stone's throw from u know where :p