Monday, January 22, 2007

Love, Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing

hmmm... how shall I start? I guess the saying 'all good things must come to an end' hold true for me.

It was doomed from the start. It would be totally untrue to say that I didn't know this was coming but I thought it might have taken a different twist. Yes... life is strange. It has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you thing everything's okay and everything's going right. So what next?

I guess listening to some Poison's 'Life Goes On' wouldn't be too bad. Wilson Phillips' 'Hold On' sounds like a very good choice too. But right now, Ace of Base's "Cruel Summer" holds the top notch. At least I still have the Amazing Race Asia and The Amazing Race All-Stars coming up real soon. I know it sounds a lil crappy; but we are allowed to be crappy once in a while. Plus, my favourite serials are back... will be able to get my hands on episode 12 of Tim Kring's 'Heroes' tomorrow.

Yea... I know! I gotta eat some of my words coz Starworld will be broadcasting 'Heroes' premiering 31st Jan... while TV3 is slated to show it somewhere in 2007.

Play with fire... and you'll get burned! OUCH!

The title "Love, Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing" makes reference to the 2006 album by Keith Urban featuring fabulous tracks like 'Once In A Lifetime', 'Shine', 'Stupid Boy' and 'I Told You So' among others. I highly recommend this album to all readers of my blog... this album is, for lack of a better word, BRILLIANT!

1 comment:

blossoms_stoned said...

hey bro... dear... me here if you need to share or "vent"... hehe remember how they replace my "bitch"s with that word.. but seriously... :) me here...