Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Should Be So Lucky!

I guess good things and good news comes in droves. Yesterday was quite an eventful day!

1st I got a mailer from AirAsia saying that they'll be giving away 1,000,000 free seats. So I tried very hard and finally... it is confirmed; I'm going backpacking in MACAU and HONG KONG! (blossom_stoned, I think that answers your Q).



2ndly, I received a phone call from a CIMB Bank personnel. He said I won a pair of tickets to go watch Il Divo perform in KL. The location and date is still sketchy but I guess I'll know when the tix arrives in my hand; which should be tomorrow probably. I'm bringing one of my frens along... and she was screaming with excitement.

Last but not least, an sms came in at around 8.30 p.m. Apparently, I have just become an Uncle for the 3rd time! My younger brother Norman and his wife just had a new addition to their family. Baby Fion, born 9-Jan-2007 at 5.50 p.m. Both mother and daughter are in a safe and healthy condition!

Yes! I should be so lucky. Just when you think life is getting a bit dull and preordained... unexpected and exciting things happen!



"I Should Be So Lucky" is a hit by Kylie Minogue that was released in December 1987 from her debut studio album entitled 'Kylie'. The song was written and produced by famous English songwriters Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

1 comment:

blossoms_stoned said...

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrr................... u're going to il divo concert??? ok, I m not a fan but i m sure you'll be blown away listening to their voices live! Congrats dude!Ooh, i got tix for siam reap, going in July, during me birthday! Ahhhh..... the big 30!!! Planned to have a do to "celebrate" my stepping onto this new age digit but see how... will keep u informed!