Monday, September 10, 2007

Dark Road

Been awhile since I blabbered. Work strezz waz tremendous 4 da past few weekz; at timez unbearable... thankfully at da end of it all, me still breathin'. Overwork'd n feelin' underpaid. We been havin' a string of auditz which I felt was very unnecessary.

A lot haz happen'd ova de pazt few weekz n thingz hav been progressin' 2 fast I can hardly take count. I also finally decid'd to end both de beautiful liar n ugly betty. It'z sumthin' I dun need in me life rite now. 2 much drama n 2 little time. Me iz happy where me iz n me dun think me wanna change thingz anytime soon.

OMG... me fav singer of all time haz releazed her new single "Dark Road" from her soon to-be-releazed new album "Songs of Mass Destruction" due Oct 1, 2007. The 1zt single itself iz impeccably beautiful n perfect. Annie Lennox may hav been absent 4 quite sum time, but she ain't lozt any o' her charm, beauty n dat impeccable haunting voice. Me anticipating the rezt of de album.

In da mean time, here's da vidz 2 "Dark Road"; enjoy!






De title 4 thiz episode makez refernze 2 de beautiful 1zt single by Annie Lennox from her new album "Songs of Mass Destruction"... way 2 go Annie!

No comments: