Monday, June 18, 2007

A tale of two Kylies

On the left, Kylie Kwong; on the right, Kylie Minogue



Ahhhhh.... It's been awhile since I last subject my readers to some of my sensible nonsense. A lot of events had transcended over the past week. A few of those are work-related in which some are the most shitty news I have heard in years... and I still abhor Bush (at least that part hasn't changed)

Well, for me personally tho'... I may have something good coming my way as I've been told I might just land myself into a role that requires more traveling. Now that's actually what I've been looking forward to... well, we'll have to see how it goes in the coming weeks... something exciting is in the air... I can already smell it (there must be a Famous Amos nearby)... and I still abhor Bush (that part hasn't changed)

I have been quite glued to 'Travel and Living' lately and on the top of my list is Globe Trekker. I love watching Ian Wright, Megan McCormick, Zay Harding, Justine Shapiro & co. and their antics. Ooo Zay's got nice pecs and he ain't afraid to show 'em off. On my list of 'must watch' include 'Come Dine With Me', 'Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown', 'Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations' and 'World Cafe: Asia with host Bobby Chinn".

I have noticed an advert for quite awhile now of a new show titled "Kylie Kwong: Simply Magic". My gut was telling me it was a stoooopid show. But I decided to give it a chance. And on the day I chose to give this show a chance, Kylie decided to whip out one of her specialty dishes "soy sauce eggs". I just couldn't believe my eyes! I mean I could even boil hard-boiled egg in soy sauce and it would come out much more delicious than hers!!! What a disappointment! Stoooopid show... seriously!

No more Kylie Kwong for me..... coz' that's no magic at all. Between the two Kylies, I'd still stick to the one with the last name Minogue, who clearly does more magic to me than Kwong ever will. Geez! ... and I still abhor Bush (I'm sure that's never gonna change).

Kwong or Minogue... take your pick!





...

2 comments:

blossoms_stoned said...

Of course "Chocolate" Kylie all the way bro!!! Eeew to the Kwong Kylie! Nothing wrong with being NOT good looking but her thick rimmed glasses just adds to the urgh factor, making her look ridiculously old, and she's a couple of years younger than me!!! Makes me wanna box her face and yell for god sake woman look your age!!! Represent us Asian girls accurately, biarrrtch!!! Hehe...

Hanson said...

I totally agree... I was put off by her looks to even give her show a chance but I thought "Don't judge a book by its cover"...

Boy was I very very wrong... not only is she 'urgh', her show is a total disgrace to Asians. I'm sure u'd be much better on TV than Kwong.

'Travel & Living', please remove that hideous program from your line up!