Friday, June 08, 2007

I Dream of 'India'

As my frens Styrofoam Gal and Big Momma already know, my body is already itching all over. I just need to start walking on foreign soil again to alleviate the itch. Can't wait till it happens! Big Momma and I are planning to be with 'true' Indians... so to say, lol!

Just imagine, me celebrating CNY with true 'Indians'... now that is one irony I'm looking forward to. Sorry peeps, I ain't gonna be around this CNY. My passion comes 1st... he he he!

Gonna run off to bed now to dream of standing in front of this colossal wonder and be humbled by its magnificence!














P/S: Before I forget, I'd also like to add that Styrofoam Girl has the potential to be Nigella Feast, tho the reality of it may seem quite distant at the moment. Still I loved her 'outcast muffins' and 'sometimes out-of-shape heart-shaped ginger bread cookies' ;P. Looking forward to more of those lil' wonders of urs gal!

1 comment:

blossoms_stoned said...

Not so good news on the Kinabalu hike ... don't think we can do it this year. One of our best buddies getting married 1st week of January and we kinda promised to go away somewhere for her hen night thingy, so, don't think they'll be time (ahem... and moolah, of course) to fit in the hiking trip now :(