Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

This I think, will be my best blog ever. For the 1st time in my life, I can finally see my road paved and my journey mapped out. Not everyone can claim to have that.

Happiness mean different things in different eyes. To some, it means settling down, having a family or even being rich. For me, it's a myriad of events which I have determined to allow to take place in my life.

While some may think I've gone cuckoo, I think I'm more sane and than ever.

Here's how my life's plan is going to work:
  1. I'm gonna work hard to earn lots of money to fund everything I wanna do;
  2. I'm gonna travel a lot, experience a lot no matter what it takes;
  3. I'm gonna advocate promiscuity both ways (I'm human after-all!);
  4. I'm gonna do humanitarian work in Africa and Palestine;
  5. When I'm done and satisfied, I wanna to do the World's 1st Legal Ropeless Bungee. Alternately, if that cannot be legalized, I would pay to be murdered on the most beautiful place on Earth (coz I do not condone suicide);
  6. And I would will the different parts of my body to continue functioning in someone else's body, giving life to those who still have not lived their life to the fullest.
  7. My remaining wealth will be willed to the African people to help better their lives.
It would give my life a meaning. That will be my pursuit of happyness!






The Pursuit of Happyness is an Academy Award-nominated 2006 drama film based on the true story of Christopher Gardner, a family man struggling to make ends meet starring Will Smith as Chris Gardner and Smith's real-life son Jaden Christopher Syre Smith as Gardner's son Christopher. Chris complains about a sign outside the daycare center misspelling "happiness" as "happyness", hence the spelling of the film title.

No comments: