Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Love

What can I say? I was contemplating on this issue for quite some time now.

Then, wham! bam! I was smitten! I saw her yesterday and I simply couldn't get my eyes of her. I was fantisizing and drooling all over her perfect body. I had an urge to 'manhandle' her.

And I did something crazy thereafter. I know I ain't supposed to be polygamous... but I decided to commit myself to a mistress. Yes! U heard me right, I finally got me a mistress.

But this one is someone I could see myself being in love with for the rest of my life. Besides, she's not really high maintenance as my 1st wife is.

When she first entered the house, I set her down and wasted no time at all as I started caressing her perfect body. It felt so good...

I got up early this morning and decided to consummate our relationship for the first time.

I woke her up gently. Then proceeded to mount on her. We went faster and faster. A ride that was simply an out-of-this-world experience. Two hearts beating as one. Body to body fused in unison. I took her up and down and all around. We made sweet love... I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

It was unforgettable. I felt like a new man; rejuvenated; brought back to life; back from the Land of the Dead.

I've decided to make sweet love to her twice daily. Once in the morning and once in the evening. She will be with me everywhere I go (almost everywhere... he he he!)

This will be one of those days that you look back and feel grateful for.

It was fate that we met and I fell in love at first sight.

Her name is Nevada; and this is what she looks like:














Ain't she a beauty? ;)

Btw, if u didn't know who my 1st wife is... her name is Vios. I'm sure u've seen her somewhere before, haven't u?

No comments: