Tuesday, April 24, 2007

These Boots Are Made For Walking

"...these boots are made for walking; that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you..."
- Nancy Sinatra

Well... I'm not exactly wearing boots; but yea, my travelling shoes are gonna start walking again. First to Macau, then by boat to Hong Kong; next take a train to Shenzhen; then a bus to Zhuhai... and finally catch my flight back from Macau. All in 8 days.

Well, I know it's a lot to cover in 8 days. But I always believed you can never see everything. The most important thing about travel is experiencing the cultural difference. So far my travel to Vietnam has been my most memorable and favourite of all time.

I love city hopping; and this trip is gonna be yet another eye opener. HK and Macau are essentially China but I bet they are different in a million and one aspects. That's what this chapter of my travel is about. Discovering diversity.

I doubt this is gonna beat the experience of a lifetime in Vietnam but I'm game for anything now. Tallyho!

No comments: