Monday, March 05, 2007

Crawling In The Dark

Yea... I never thought I would see this day again.

I was on another hiatus... another dark chapter. What exactly triggered this... well I'm NOT too sure myself. All I remember was suddenly I plunged into yet another state of emptiness. Everything else was inanimate and on hold. It has happened one too many a time.

Yea... I'm still alive and breathing; even though I had at times wished otherwise. Someone once told me that I sounded very GRIM. I remembered those exact words. Well! Enough about keeping up appearances... I'll just be me, GRIM or no GRIM.

Crawling in the dark... looking for answers; answers to questions that I never even knew. Dig that!

Anyway, I had to get this thing off my chest. I know it sounds 'kiddie'. I was on Civilization III for the past 2 weeks. I needed to feel some sort of achievement. I defeated the French, Russian, Chinese, English, Romans, Japanese and finally the Indians... HA HA HA!

I think I'm ready to crawl out of this bottomless pit now. Not that I'm out in the light yet; but at least I'm ready to move in the opposite direction.

Another reason to do get back to civilization REAL TIME: Registration for the AMAZING RACE ASIA SEASON 2 has just been opened. You can bet I'm going to put in every last breath I have to book myself a place this time. I'm tired of waiting for something BIG... this is it!

Click here to be redirected if you wanna know more or if you are also interested to enter this race.

So wish me luck!

Just to set the record straight.... I need NO sympathy! I just need to get this emptiness off my chest. Blogging feels a lil' strange to me now. Hope to put everything back to normal mode soon. Besides, now there's a reason to start anew.


Here are some spoilers: Orson isn't a killer, Mr. Bennet isn't a villain, Scoffield has the answer and Meredith will be on the brink of death! And for God's sake... someone, please shoot Rob and Amber... wait! that's too dramatic; rephrase: lock them up in Siberia and throw away the key... let them rot in hell for all I care!


... to be continued





The title for this chapter makes reference to Hoobastank's breakthrough first single back in 2001 taken from their self-titled debut album. From then onwards, Hoobastank never had to ever crawl in the dark no more... pun intended!

1 comment:

blossoms_stoned said...

I am not with you on this bro. I am rooting for Rob and Amber, regardless :D AND the barbies... haha...