Saturday, April 08, 2006

Welcome to my Life...

Picture taken in Bangkok, 26-Feb-2006: The Tuk-tuk driver and me!

I have been infected with a terminal disease... it is quite contagious. I have contracted the blog-fever! Got ya'; didn't I?... ha ha ha...

I have actually done blogging for some time now; but I have always done it under a pseudonym for certain reasons that shall remain undisclosed as yet. You'll know in due time. Now I want to blog and everyone who reads to know who I am and what kind of a monster I can be; quite harmless actually, just keeping up appearances.

My name is Hanson; currently residing in the east-coast city of Kuantan, Malaysia. I am ** [censored] years old. What a lot of people describe me as weird and unconventional, I prefer the term unique. Imagine the river flowing towards the sea; I'm the fish that swims upstream... though not always. Sometimes I am at peace with myself, at other times, I'm a walking contradiction. I like topics that are thought provoking... things like logic, global events, music, movies and sex. I also like outdoor activities like hiking, jungle-trekking, canoeing and I am a gym-freak! Unfortunately, I'm still working on that 6-packs which seems a little too farfetched at this point. In addition to all that, I'm also a reality TV junkie. Based on what I've described, try to picture me in your mind; see an image?

I hope you would enjoy reading my posts as I would typing them in. Whether you agree with my views or not, please do give me a shout out! And whatever you are doing, wherever you are in the world, I bid you Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!

Hanson

No comments: